I am not one to get all sentimental on my blog, I tend to keep that stuff private but I was sitting here looking at our pictures and thinking about our 5 year wedding anniversary coming up in June (which is crazy, time flies) I just had to take a minute to post this. I am not the best at saying how I feel but I felt I needed to do that today. Mark is so amazing. He does so much for us and works so hard. He has a tough job a stressful job but he really is handling it so well. I am so proud of him. I love him and am so happy he is mine. I couldn't imagine life without him. I feel like we get to experience so many great places together and wouldn't want to do that with anyone else. Loves you Mark!People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
05 May 2009
For my Lover!
I am not one to get all sentimental on my blog, I tend to keep that stuff private but I was sitting here looking at our pictures and thinking about our 5 year wedding anniversary coming up in June (which is crazy, time flies) I just had to take a minute to post this. I am not the best at saying how I feel but I felt I needed to do that today. Mark is so amazing. He does so much for us and works so hard. He has a tough job a stressful job but he really is handling it so well. I am so proud of him. I love him and am so happy he is mine. I couldn't imagine life without him. I feel like we get to experience so many great places together and wouldn't want to do that with anyone else. Loves you Mark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute!! I love you guys! And I miss you terribly! Thats crazy 5 yrs! Time does fly!
Cute!!
Aw! Precious!!
awwwww....
He's alright I guess...
Post a Comment