People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
13 May 2009
Warm and Sunny
I love Sundays in the summer because my hubby is home all day. isn't he handsome and isn't our tiny BBQ so cute. Loving the warm weather this week.
I talked to Geoff tonight. He said he was over to your place tonight playing games and you had angle food cake. Yummy! Thanks for having him over. I know that he really enjoys it. I made a few more way cute aprons I will be posting soon. Change the patten a bit. Thanks again. Love ya.
4 comments:
Aren't sundays the best? Looks like you guys are havin fun! Love your cute townhomes your stayin in!
I would love to run that half-marathon with you! I guess that means I should start running! Miss you.
sundays are my saving grace!!
I talked to Geoff tonight. He said he was over to your place tonight playing games and you had angle food cake. Yummy! Thanks for having him over. I know that he really enjoys it. I made a few more way cute aprons I will be posting soon. Change the patten a bit. Thanks again. Love ya.
Post a Comment