www.meat.org

30 April 2009

Barb! You're Amazing!!

Barb- I love it. I just wanted to thank you so so much for the Apron. It could not have come on a better day at a better time. I needed a little pick me up and you did it. Thank you so much. It's so adorable and I am so happy to have the pattern to make some! You're the best. Love ya.

7 comments:

The McKell Family said...

That is so cute!! I want one!!! Are they easy to make?

Barb Elder said...

It looks great on you. Now get sewing! Any questions just call, text, email, facebook what ever! I am glad that you like it. Thanks for all you do for Geoff and your friendship. Who know we might see you this summer.

Brandon Bridge said...

Super cute!

dillon and kim said...

Is this a summer craft I could get in on? This picture of you is too cute! Thanks again for all your doing for my puppies... I know they look forward to your visit everyday!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Holy crap you have left Utah again?!? dang girl, you have a great life!! Cute Apron i need to get into cooking so I can have a cute one!! Miss you!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That is adorable. Have I mentioned that we miss you guys?

Blair Campbell said...

So you might need to share that pattern with me!!! That is way cute. I hope things are going well in New York.