www.meat.org

19 May 2009

Fun Adventures of today

Well here is my day in a nutshell! My friend Jaq and I wanted to go get some groceries but you see neither of us have a car out here and hate asking for rides. Since the weather was so nice we decided lets walk it's only a like a mile or 2. Her being preg and and it got a little chilly, carrying 2 big bags of groceries and to be honest it was a little scary walking on the side of the rode without sidewalks! So we think "oh lets cut through these buildings and take a shortcut" Riiiiiight. No it was acutally great ish and kinda funny. We walked through that tiny path between 2 gates then had to hop over a fence I kind of wonder what all the workers were thinking watching a cute pregnant girl climb a fence! Oh well, it was fun. Here are the pics from my Iphone, not the best in quality but we are glad we had it. Everyday I go take these cute doggies out to potty and play for a minute. So here ya go Kim. Somehow they sat still for me today again. 
These are the cute **geese** I always see walking to and from Kim's place. They are always in the same area so cute!

4 comments:

The McKell Family said...

That is so funny! Your friend is such a cute little pregnant girl!

mckenna said...

Ha ha! You know those are geese, not ducks, right?? :)

dillon and kim said...

How funny! UH! the car thing sucks! I'm sure we'll have similar adventures, I just hope I'm as brave as Jaq...she is too dang cute, tell her hi. The pics of my puppies are priceless, they sure love your visits! Thanks again :)

jenna said...

the things we'll do to get to the grocery store! i know. i've been there! oh and geese are not cute when they are protecting their young. they hiss and chase after you. so scary. or maybe i'm just a wuss.