People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
29 June 2008
Movie Weekend
Two great completely different movies. WALL E won the box office over this weekend but I think I prefer WANTED. I like them both a lot. I loved all the kids laughing and enjoying WALL E. Anyway...If you want to see a good movie. Take you pick!!
EEEEEEva. Such a cute movie! It's crazy how they can make you love and feel emotions about an animated robot. That was fun going, so thanks for taking me (now it sounds to everyone like you took me out on a date). I think "Wanted" looks soooo good!!
5 comments:
EEEEEEva. Such a cute movie! It's crazy how they can make you love and feel emotions about an animated robot. That was fun going, so thanks for taking me (now it sounds to everyone like you took me out on a date). I think "Wanted" looks soooo good!!
Dang Wall E was all sold out when we tried, maybe this week. It looks so cute!!
Oh I want to see both of those!
Oh no no. . I did not get her any of the sex toys. .only lingerie. . So ya all that sex stuff was from her friends!!! It was kinda awkward!
Oh no no. . I did not get her any of the sex toys. .only lingerie. . So ya all that sex stuff was from her friends!!! It was kinda awkward!
Post a Comment