www.meat.org

22 June 2008

Philadelphia......Whuuuuuut

Today we went to Philly, PA! It was so worth the drive and time away from the pups, Even though I worried about them.
Waiting in line to see the
Liberty Bell. It was really cool to see in person. So much smaller then we expected it to look like. We went with Jason and Ashley Anderson. Marks always gotta squeeze in some good faces for the camera wherever he can.
Philly Cheesesteaks!!! This is what we really came for! They were amazing. We found this awesome market in the middle of the city and chose the place with the longest line. They were freakin' fantastic.
Mark and Jason had a good race up the Rocky steps. Its a must do I think. Mark kept up pretty good with his flops on.
All these cute kids were playing in the fountain in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art (which was amazing by the way) so Mark and I had to dip our feet in. The fountain was gorgeous and so relaxing to listen too.
The Rocky Statue! Hello one of the most well known tourist attractions in Philly, Right? We had to pose. Who wouldn't?
Overall the day was so much fun. I am so glad we went with the Anderson's. They are always good company and have been great friends to us this summer. I loved having Ashley at the Art Museum she taught me a lot about paintings and different artists. It was nice to have a day away from good 'ol Owings Mills and spend some quality time with my always entertaining and hilarious hubby!

5 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

How fun!! You two are awesome! I can't wait until you come back!

The McKell Family said...

Thats awesome! I am so glad you guys get to see all these cool things!! You guys crack me up!!!

Jene and Megan said...

So fun!! We have friends that used to live in Philly..anyway, random fact. I love your hair short by the way!

kara jo haught said...

You guys are living it up. How fun to be able to do all this traveling. Kinda jealous!

Tasha said...

I love your guys philadelphia pictures!! I wish i could bring ashley a. around with me to take awesome pictures!! :) Looks like you guys had fun.