www.meat.org

06 July 2008

Doggie Mom's gone Wild!!!

Yesterday I went with my friends Ashlee and Myleka to the Howard County Dog Show! It was so much fun. We saw some crazy things and some crazy dogs. This poor little Yorkie named George was getting his hair wrapped up in oil on some paper stuff. His owner says it keeps his coat long and helps it grow until the next dog show. It looks so sad but he seemed like a happy dog.
Ok so we come upon this little fella! ha little isn't the word I guess. He weighs 95 lbs (compare to Ashlee Weimaraner at 50 lbs) poor guy in the heat! His owner was hair spraying his hair to look like it's wind blown. Weird Weird Weird. I learned I could never do what it takes to be a dog show mommy!
I was so excited to find my dogs! That is a 8 month old Giant Schnauzer. He looks exactly like a giant Shade! He was adorable. How cute is the long haired Yorkie. she was adorable but I think I prefer my little shaved Cali.
We found all these huge Great Danes. I had never been up close to one before. They are sure powerful. The owner let us hold the leashes. Mine barely would walk and he was yanking me around. It was hilarious! I can't believe how big they are.
We had a blast. It was really interesting to see all the different dog breeds. I am happy I went with Ashlee and Myleka. They were just as excited and into it as I was. Of course they were though. Between the 3 of us we have 5 dogs!!!

6 comments:

The McKell Family said...

Looks like fun!! Those are some cute yorkies for sure!!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So much fun!!! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait for George's next gig. We're totally going to be there.

Brandon Bridge said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. I want a great dane so bad...but where do you put a beast like that?

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Oh man what I wouldn't give for a Giant Schnauzer! I think they are the coolest things!!! I love dogs! How is cali doing?

The McKell Family said...

WOW!!!! I am shocked!!! way to go!!! I want to see some pictures of it!!! Thats crazy that you did that and just by watching me!!!

janetha. said...

oh my gosh i love this post! that is so much fun, i wish i was there to see it in person!