www.meat.org

18 June 2008

Playin' at the Pool and...doggie probs

So I have been awake off and on throughout the night but officially got out of bed at 5 freakin' am! That is extremely early 'round these parts. My sweetie dog Cali didn't sleep a wink. She just keeps wondering around the house laying on the couch for 5 min, then her bed for 5 min, then our bed for 5 min, then shades bed for 5 min, it's just so sad. She seems to be having a reaction to something. Her skin is really tight and feels thick and hard. Parts of it feel like she has tons of cysts under it. Don't you all worry though, I am just waiting until 8 am when I can take her into the vet!! On a lighter note.....Sundays are Mark's only day off and we like to go out and site see most of the time. Lately things have been a bit different. Mark is working harder then ever and by the time Sunday rolls around he just wants to relax at home and by the pool. So here are a few pics of us messing around. Mark is so adorable in the pool, he gets this cute little boy smile like he is a kid again. So much fun.. So that random pic with our heads and feet out of the water was this --actually super fun and entertaining game we were playing. It's as simple as what it looks like, trying to hold our feet and heads out of the water as long as we can. wow how old are we? I just read that back and it sounded so lame, oh well that us we are random.

4 comments:

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I feel the same way... Sundays Kipp just wants to keep it low-key and stick around here, or go to the park. The last couple of Sundays we have been going to this one park with our dogs and have been playing catch... you guys should come. I'm so sad to hear about Cali! I hope she's ok!!

jenna said...

he better be working hard considering he gets a 1000 sales a day! i totally know what you mean about sundays....they are my saving grace.

The McKell Family said...

Looks like fun!! Poor Cali I hope she is going to be ok!!!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

OHH Dang I hate it when our doggies have problems! I hope she is ok, let us know! Miss you!