The night before Tristan's wedding we went 80's skating. It was the best! We totally won a contest and got those freakin' cool cell phone light up necklaces. I know you are all so jealous of that!
Daddy and Trist Snowballing --- KaazzZayla
We got so down with the 80's
Tristan Tressa
Tawn -------The next day was Tristan's wedding and it was so AWESOME!. It was just a huge fun dance party. I had the best time and I think most people did. It was so unique. The food was amazing and Tristan and Marco looked amazing. I don't have pictures to post because we are waiting for the professional ones.
8 comments:
Tell tress shes got some tacos...
Not acceptable.
You guys look good. REAL good.
such fun! are you guys going out this summer? where to?!
how fun! can't believe you are leaving so soon! we are going out....in a way. :) andrew is a regional this year so he is leaving the nineteenth to set up offices and i'm joining him about three weeks after that. i think we'll both be back and forth a ton but i'm excited for what the summer we'll bring. here we go again huh??!!
Looks like fun!
my feet still hurt
Radical. And the reception was way, WAY radical.
You ladies look so so fine! :) What a blast!!
That was so much fun! thanks for putting them up! I can't wait to see you when I come!
Post a Comment