




Carsten won the gorilla he wanted


Mark won me a hat, how cute;)


As you can see it was a great day! By the time we were heading back to the car it started pouring as you can see in the last pic, we were soaked! Completely! Ok notice that giant gorilla in the background, ya we couldn't take anybody home, it took up the entire back seat. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
6 comments:
Looks like fun babe, I agree that's a way fun thing about his work you get go every where and have a ton of awesome experiences. Well fun.
Yea, you got to go!! That place had some crazy rides. So fun, but some of them were ones I did once only to say I did them, but don't ever want to do again!
how fun! I have always wanted to go there!! miss you guys!
how fun! I have always wanted to go there!! miss you guys!
OH I am so jealous! I so want to go there!!! Looks like you had fun!
Looks like so much fun. I guess I am not coming out this summer. But if I did I would of loved going there!
Post a Comment