Please don't go!! eh this movie bugged me so bad. Wasn't a fan....At all, not just because it's Hannah Montana chick but the movie was all over the place.
I love the 2 leads, just not in this movie. Kinda boring and too long
We liked in 3D, probably worth seeing we thought it was pretty good.
Never laughed so hard and so loud in a movie before. I loved it!
So cute and must see in 3D
One of my favorite movies ever! Just happy and you can't go wrong with Emily Blundt! (well in that wolf movie maybe)
This movie was made for me! So fun and entertaining. Again must see in 3D
If you haven't already, go now. It's great!Of course these are just my opinions.... See what you wish!
3 comments:
We don't get out to the movies too often, but we did get to see Alice in 3D. Jason and I LOVED it just as much if not more than the kids. So fun! I love Tim Burton. We still need to see most of those other movies. But I really have no intention of seeing Last Song. Not even because of Miley Cyrus (although she doesn't help) but because Nicholas Sparks just keeps writing the same story over and over and over again. I'm bored by him.
your such a movie buff lol.. Miss ya girl!
Young Victoria was so wonderful!and so was Alice in wonderful. best quote ever...."I am Queen and I demand you stay in my room!" i try to say it at least once a week.
Post a Comment