www.meat.org

11 April 2010

Cruise Excursions!

The trip began with the party bus that had the stripper pole. Need I say more The unforgettable safety lesson Parasailing with the Hoyts, We got to know them on this trip and love them. Such a fun family. Ok...so this is something I have always wanted to do. Um I don't think I ever will again. Have I mentioned I might have a little fear of heights. I didn't know how bad it really was until we were hundreds of feet in the air just chillin looking at the single knot tied rope holding us up. Freakiest thing I have ever done! I did kina enjoy it though. Most of the group, We took those tiny sail boats across to an Island where we snorkled and kayaked. We went through mountains on zip-lines and it was amazing. The most beautiful mountains. So after we zip lined down the through the mountains we had to get back to where we started....that's where the donkeys come in. It was a new experience for me. I am really afraid of riding horses so this was worse. Mine enjoyed eating all the bushes along the way and doing whatever else it pleased. Mark loved it though.

No comments: