www.meat.org

22 July 2009

a little bit of what happened at Marks surprise party last night. This is him breaking the pinata, Don't you love how all the guys go nuts when the candy falls? Cracks me up. I forgot my camera so I had to take this video with my iphone, sorry about the quality :)

6 comments:

dillon and kim said...

LMAO!!! So sad we missed that for sure! The decorations look great though, thanks for letting me help :)

The McKell Family said...

Ha ha thats awesome! Looked like he had fun! Tell him happy birthday for me!

Brandon Bridge said...

that's hilarious!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

LOL holy crap P I miss you so much!!! That was so funny!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

What little boys. Looks like fun, but I hope it wasn't more fun than our 2008 Mark Birthday Trip to Denny's.

Jason and Bri said...

How fun, so sweet of you to do a surprise party for him. Well tell him sorry late but Happy Birthday from us. I sure hope Jason remembered and said something. Well hope it was a great one.