www.meat.org

16 July 2009

Mals in Town

Yay Mallory is here for a visit! We love hanging with her so it's very nice to have her here. After we picked her up from the airport we headed off to Coney Island so have a little bit of fun. Mark brought Geoff and Warren along. We rode a crazy old Roller Coaster that I thought was mega fun but kinda hurt. We paid 50 cents to see a giant snake that of course was just a kinda big snake we've all seen somewhere, but hey we were curious. They have those all over the amusement park there it's so funny ( and creepy)!  We decided while we were there we had to see a freak show. Seriously though.....don't ever do it. It was gross and super weird, they had a lot of of dead stuff in those glass bottles and weird live animals like below, a super super tiny pony, and that strange 2 headed-ish cow.  This picture below is so what you would expect in New York, as we crossed the bridge all the building tops and sides were covered in Graffiti.  Mal and I have spend a lot of time in the city so far, our favorite thing was taking the double decker tour bus on the Night Time Tour, I think it's a must do if anybody ever comes to New York. They take you across the Manhattan bridge where you can see the Brooklyn bridge all lit up. Then we headed to this cute little ice cream place where we got some great pics of the City very bright with lights. It was honestly so beautiful.  On the bus at sunset crossing the bridge. it was hard to get good shots of the city at night, my camera doesn't capture it perfectly

5 comments:

Tressa said...

A freak show! Cool!

Mary said...

How fun!

The McKell Family said...

Thanks again for letting me stay with you guys! I love you tons! I had so much fun!

Barb Elder said...

Again I got to see my Geoff:-) Thanks so much. A freak show? I am sure Geoff thought it was cool. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Wish we were coming out there this summer. Life is to busy. Thanks again for all you do for Geoff. Loves

Barb Elder said...

Happy Birthday to Mark. You guys are so great and the Elders love you! Again thanks for all you do for Geoff. Love ya! Have a great one Mark.