www.meat.org

24 June 2009

Next few post for my family.....again

Ok so my main purpose for our blog is to show my family back in Utah what we are up to when we aren't living there, which usually turns out to be 5 1/2 months out of the year. The next few days with be parental unit posts! They are out here visiting which is great. I am so lucky because they took me to Wicked, again. I just went with my nephew, let me tell you it's much better the 2nd time for some reason. My dad was the photographer today so my sisters understand how the day went and why the pics are ahh boring ish! haha love you dad.  so there is my mom and I in the rain in front of a wicked sign.  My wonderful parents in front of another wicked sign.  me and my sweet pops in front of another wicked sign..... :) This is mostly for my brother Chad, my dad wanted a pic of us in front of the LIRR sign cuz he took that train everyday in his mission i guess.  We also shopped and ate in Times Square. It was a fun day I am very glad they are here. Tomorrow we are off to Philly PA and Amish country which is one of my fav places to visit!! 
P.S. Tressa and Tawn--We went in to Toy's R Us in Times Square and they had sooo much littlest pet-shops. So fun. It also had a huge Ferris Wheel in the middle of the store. So cute your kids would die!

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Fun! I'm jealous...I, oops, I mean Cam would love the Littlest Pet Shops! And Wicked! Pretty much just super jealous.

Shanen said...

Unbelieveable that I would come across your blog. How?? I have no idea, and you probably have no idea who I am. But I know your ENTIRE family. Back from HB, and I often get Christmas Cards from your mom. I haven't seen her in years, but please, please tell her I said hi. You can click on my blog to see us, I'm not crazy =) but tell her Shanen Kreipl said hi. Gavin is my age, but I haven't talked to him in years either. Anyways, you look like an Astle, and it was fun to read through your blog a bit, and see your parents and pictures from the wedding. You have a wonderful family.

Shanen said...

That breaks my heart to hear. I will be sure to tell my parents. I blog hopped a bit more and found Bo and Shakey's blog also and saw a few of their family pictures. I will add you to my list to check back in with yuor family. I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well. Did I read right that Dane is here in AZ?