www.meat.org

15 June 2009

For my family

This post is mainly for my family so it will probably be boring to the rest of you....
My 19 year old Nephew Tanner came to visit to see NYC for his last hurrah before the Mission! He leaves in 9 days!! The main reason was to see Wicked which was amazing. I was very pleased! Seriously awesome.  The Empire State Building is always awesome no matter how many times you go up. I could stand up there for hours it's breathtaking. That city is crazy huge and the buildings are massive.  Ok so we took on of those double decker bus tours throughout the city and that is sooo the way to do it. We got to see absolutely everything in 2 days! It's was kinda funny cuz we could put our hand up and hit the street signs. Our guide says people get knocked down by them every so often. Most fascinating cathedral. So detailed. Ripleys Believe it or Not Museum is so much fun. Totally worth checking out. Tanner got a NYC pizza slice everyday sometimes 2x he was in love. Weirdest cab I have ever seen. This kid wouldn't smile in any picture. He just likes to be weird in them he says! huhSo last but not least I totally had to post this picture I took. If any of you all watch The Real Housewives of New York you know what this is. It was a random place we walked by and I was totally star struck! I wanted so badly to see inside so we decided to just ask the receptionist for directions. Luckily I stopped flipping out and acted like I didn't know where I was. So dumb but made my day! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

I cant believe you ran into zarin fabrics!!!

Mayson said...

you at least got pictures of him, he came back with the lamest pictures i have ever seen of things like his ipod and his drink on the plane. Anyways, it looks like it was fun, he is SUCH a dork