Then we headed off to see what is going on with the construction with the new World Trade Center. It looked extremely chaotic. It was neat to see though. It's all blocked off so we went to the top floor or Burger King to see.
My daddy was so kind he took me to 2 Broadway plays. The First night we saw Mary Poppins. I loved it. They changed the story a bit to make is a little more funky. It was cool. The stage set up was awesome.
I know everybody knows Serendipity. A super popular little hole in the wall tiny place best known for frozen hot chocolate. It was sooooo good. I highly recommend going there if you are in NY.
Off to New Jersey on Day 2. We took a couple trains and a taxi to get there. We had to wait about 15 minutes for Tristan to come pick us up and take us to the ship. This is a pic of how my parents stood the whole time! they were just watching for her. They were so freakin excited I can't even tell ya.
Tristan and I took advantage of this red wall and tried to be funky sexy or something. We told my parents to do something different for a picture for once and this is what they did! I am sure my fam will get a kick out of this more then anyone else.
me and trist on the top of the the Explorer with NYC in the background. I miss her! she comes home in 3 weeks though! it really was good to see her and I know she was so grateful we came. She has been living on her own away from fam for 9 month and on the ship for 6 months. She is really sick of it and ready to come home. I felt so bad when we left her because she started crying! It was hard.

4 comments:
I am so excited for both of you to come home! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I am jealous of the shows...and you look hot on TV!
Looks like a great weekend.
That looks like you guys had a blast!! That pic of your parents cracks me up!! I was laughing pretty hard! You look so sexy too!!! Love the hair the color looks good.
I'm jealous!! I have never been to NYC and I want to go badly. Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment