www.meat.org

19 September 2008

Our last hurrah back east :(

Gettysburg, PA!!! Yesterday we realized that for the last 6 months we've been 45 minutes away from Gettysburg. We thought it was much further or we would've come a while ago. It was so beautiful. We bought a CD that took told us where to drive around and taught us everything about what we were seeing. It was slightly boring but so gorgeous. There were these awesome towers all around you could climb up and take pictures of everything in sight. That's where most of these pictures are from.
These cannons were everywhere as well as statues everywhere you look as far as you could see they were there. It was crazy. Mark loves to stop and read to learn about everything. I just love that about him. He is always expanding his mind. Such a smarty pants.
This is it for our blog for a little while. We are finally headed back to Utah for the next 6 months. Our house is almost finished and we are very excited to get back and work on that. Anyway. Peace out everyone!!!

4 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

I would love to go there, all the history is awesome!! Can't wait for you to come back!! When is your house suppose to be done?

Kipp and Ashlee said...

I'm mad we didn't do more while we were there. We're idiots. I'm excited for you to get home, though. P.S. Your hair is getting long!

The McKell Family said...

Yeah!!! I am glad you are coming home!!! I want my best friend back!!!!!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

I am so glad you are back!! We need to do lunch this week! I did talk to Kristy I am ordering them this week. If you need any help moving let us know we will come help anytime!