Yes that's right that is my hand and those are bright sparkly orange nails! Don't ask why. Just admire them because I know what you're all thinking. You're just jealous and you're going to copy me aren't ya? Ha. so really though...I did this because the lady that does my nails always wants me to do something other then white. I am always to scared though so I told her that the last time I come in before Baltimore I'll do something crazy. She wanted me to do bright pink! I couldn't, I 'm not a pink person. So we compromised with bright orange. It really didn't look so bad on the sample hand she showed me. Oh well. I guess it's fun and different for....the next 2 weeks. Then probably back to white. I will admit I'm a little self conscious when people mention them!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
15 April 2008
Oh no I di'int
Yes that's right that is my hand and those are bright sparkly orange nails! Don't ask why. Just admire them because I know what you're all thinking. You're just jealous and you're going to copy me aren't ya? Ha. so really though...I did this because the lady that does my nails always wants me to do something other then white. I am always to scared though so I told her that the last time I come in before Baltimore I'll do something crazy. She wanted me to do bright pink! I couldn't, I 'm not a pink person. So we compromised with bright orange. It really didn't look so bad on the sample hand she showed me. Oh well. I guess it's fun and different for....the next 2 weeks. Then probably back to white. I will admit I'm a little self conscious when people mention them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice.
Those are hot!!!! I don't think their that bad! I had pink once and I enjoyed them! Just have fun with those bright orange tips of yours!!
GIRRRRL you just fittin in with all your homies in balti-MO. i love em
I love the title of the blog... I'm still laughing acutally. "Oh no I di'int" Genius is all I can say to that! Genius is all I can say to the nails... waita bring out then inna sista!! Bravo!
That is HILARIOUS! Kind of like when i had my girl put a skeleton on my thumb nails for Halloween. haha... I like your style!
Ok Ok I will I have been pretty busy lately. But after finals are over I will totally be posting lots of stuff.
Yeah, sorry Pait, they're hideous.
Post a Comment