www.meat.org

13 April 2008

Congratulations Dane and Gretchen Astle!!!!

Lilly Mae Astle Born April 12th 6lbs 7oz 19 in. So adorable isn't she? These photos were taken right when she was born and she looks so cute. I usually think babies look a little funny right after they are born. I wish I could see her so bad!!
I think she looks a lot like Dane.

5 comments:

The McKell Family said...

How cute is she!!! Thats crazy they had a baby! Well I will call you later to day. We are going to be out and about doing some errands and what not. So I will call you today for sure!! And you better answer!

jenna said...

so cute!! thankfully andrew and the dog drove out today and i'm flying to meet him on thursday :) Can't believe you are already there! When do you guys start selling?

mckenna said...

So freaking cute!!

mckenna said...

I saw Brianne's blog from your page and want to leave her a comment but I can't. There's no comments. So tell her hi for me.

Olivia said...

Lilly is so cute! Give my congrats to Dane and his wife. How long have they been married? How is Baltimore treating you guys? Are you able to get a job for that short time during the summer or do you hang out usually? That'd be pretty sweet to explore a new city! Hope you're having fun.