People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
25 April 2008
Graduates!
Just wanted to give a shout out to Mallory Wing Mckell, Justin Guernsey and all you other College Grads today! CONGRATULATIIONS!!
Oh I so glad that you are doing well!! I know I'm super bumbed that we won't be going to DC.. BUT I am excited to go to Texas as well so whateve..... We should all get together when we get back from the long summer of sales!
Thanks Pax!!! Thats nice of you!! I am going to post some pics of the fun filled day today. . Wished you could've been here to celebrate today and go out.. Anyway love ya and call me soon so we can chat!
2 comments:
Oh I so glad that you are doing well!! I know I'm super bumbed that we won't be going to DC.. BUT I am excited to go to Texas as well so whateve..... We should all get together when we get back from the long summer of sales!
Thanks Pax!!! Thats nice of you!! I am going to post some pics of the fun filled day today. . Wished you could've been here to celebrate today and go out.. Anyway love ya and call me soon so we can chat!
Post a Comment