FIGHT NIGHT
We love the UFC! We had a bunch of people over last night for the party. I made dinner with help from Ashley. We had 4 dogs here too. It was awesome. But....What made it even better of course was that GEORGES ST-PIERRE won the title fight, he is my #2 fighter. RICH FRANKLIN won his fight, he is my #1 fighter. Wish you and Josh were here to join in Mal! It wasn't the same without you. None of the other girls were into it!
9 comments:
I was so excited and happy George won!!!! He's my #1 fighter, well besides Chuck! but any ways you guys excited for the Tito fight next month??
this has nothing to do with the fight, but i totally forgot that you wrote to me once then i saw you on my blogcounter and decided i would say hi! and that dane's baby is cute and that your puppies are sooo cute.
sometimes i wish rob and i would have gotten a dog before we decided to have kids but i am so glad to have my gracie. plus she helps me keep my spirits up on bad days cuz she's always comin up with funny things to do.
anyway, glad to see you guys are doin good and i'm going to officially add you to my sidebar so i can keep closer tabs on you. email me sometime. melmckinnon77@yahoo.com
I know I wish we could've watched with you guys!!! We just watched it online!!! I am stoked that Pierre won!!! He is awesome!! He rocked Sierre!! And I am glad your boyfriend Franklin won!! Anyway I am glad you guys had fun wish we could've been there... I am going to email you some pics of our new stuff in the house. I might just post it on my blog. I will probably do it this week sometime. I have finals tomorrow so wish me luck!!!
i'm so OBSESSED with st. pierre...look at my blog a little later, we had to go to hooters to watch it :) i sure do love my husband and the ufc! i think we should get all summer sales girls together in chicago or something this summer for the weekend...coudl be fun!
Wow!! Great fight hu! St. Pierre is my #1 fighter, he has like never ending legs. What a great fight! I didnt know you were into the fights. We always order the fights and have a big party. If you didnt live to far away we would invite you guys lol.
my background and header was done by my sister in law, jenna. but i have a friend who will make a header for you. she's on my sidebar and her name is lyndsay j. she's really good.
We're going to Texas to sell pest control. I met a guy here at my current job and he does the pest sales.. and we just thought that would be better for us. There is a lot of room for growth in that company. So we'll see... how are you guys doin so far?
how's your hubbie doing so far?!?! can you believe we're at it again!?
Nothing better than seeing two guys in thin silky shorts holding each other in awkward positions and beating the crap out of each other. Haha... at least it was still a fun night hanging out!!
Post a Comment