People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
14 March 2008
Sleeping
I was organizing my picturs on my computer today and came across a couple pics of me and my cute dog Cali sleeping together. This is before we got shade and a 2 of them are in our old condo.
Thanks for the message, it's great to hear from you. Where are you guys living. Your blog is so cute. I'm still trying to learn how this thing works and so my blog is in desperate need of some help, but it's a great way to keep in touch. I'm glad you found me.
Thanks, I wish you were here too!!! But I will be ok. Call me as soon as you get back. . I want to hear all about your trip. . And lets have a girls day!! Love ya!
Such cuuute pics! Thanks, it was a goood bday for sure! We actually live in Grandview village. I don't know if you know where that is, but we really like them! Are you getting ready for the summer?
7 comments:
Awww! I wish my dog were sweet like that...the little demon.
Thanks for the message, it's great to hear from you. Where are you guys living. Your blog is so cute. I'm still trying to learn how this thing works and so my blog is in desperate need of some help, but it's a great way to keep in touch. I'm glad you found me.
Thanks, I wish you were here too!!! But I will be ok. Call me as soon as you get back. . I want to hear all about your trip. . And lets have a girls day!! Love ya!
Such cuuute pics! Thanks, it was a goood bday for sure! We actually live in Grandview village. I don't know if you know where that is, but we really like them! Are you getting ready for the summer?
E-mail me some of those blurry photos of jump on it!! Thanks!
Paityn your pups are so darn cute!!!
You have been tagged by ME:)
Post a Comment