As I am sitting on my couch waiting for my adorable hubs to get home fom his meeting so we can go have dinner at my sistas humble cottage I am realizing it's time!! I am getting anxious, excited, nervous, worried, crunched, stressed, you name it I feel it right NOW. We leave for Baltimore in 8 days. It's SOOOO soon. Of course we have so many things to do but we'll leave them all to the end of next week. We are total last minute peeps. This will be my final post until the MD. So love you all. Think of me next time you watch Hairspray or Step up 2 The Streets. :)
6 comments:
Thats super exciting! Just don't get fat like the girl on Hairspray! Is that so mean?
You totally stole my blog post title. Lame! I did it WAY first.
Pax. . Your going to have so much fun!!! No need to be nervous !!! I am excited for you!! Maybe I can visit you this summer again!!!! K we still need to go hang out just the two of us. ; .So let me know when!!! It's kinda a busy week for both of us we are both moving. . But I will call you and we will plan something!!!
I can't believe that you're leaving in 8 days. We don't leave until the end of April.. but I know it will come all too soon.. and I also will leave it all until the last min! I'm berry nervous as well BUT so excited to be leaving this job!!! WOOTWOOT! Travel safe!
Yeah sorry about that. . Josh took the pics not me. . I wish you could stay here and help me design, i dont know what the heck I am doing!! Hey when do you want to come in to get your hair done? Thursday or Saturday? Call me and let me know!!
That is so exciting! I have heard some cool things about Baltimore. How else have you guys been? I don't really check my blog that often since I only post when we travel...kinda lame I know. But to answer your old question though, Aaron gets back in December. So other than moving, what have you guys been up to the last little while?
Post a Comment