People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
yay! congrats :)
Yay!!! I think you should name her Jenna.
Congratulations-when are you due?
your preganant?!!!!! Congrats!!!1 Girls are so fun!!!!
Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys!!
Congrats!
Congratulations!!!!! Is there a law that all Astle girls MUST have a girl first??
Congrats!!! Girls are the best
Oh yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are the best! You'll be a great Mom, congrats!
This is VERY exciting!!!! Well done:)
Congrats, Paityn and Mark! That is soo exciting! Now I am interested to know what you are going to name her! =)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
yay! congrats :)
Yay!!! I think you should name her Jenna.
Congratulations-when are you due?
your preganant?!!!!! Congrats!!!1 Girls are so fun!!!!
Yay!!! We are so excited for you guys!!
Congrats!
Congratulations!!!!! Is there a law that all Astle girls MUST have a girl first??
Congrats!!! Girls are the best
Oh yay!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are the best! You'll be a great Mom, congrats!
This is VERY exciting!!!! Well done:)
Congrats, Paityn and Mark! That is soo exciting! Now I am interested to know what you are going to name her! =)
Post a Comment