www.meat.org

09 July 2011

Our 4th of July



So basically this was an AmAzing 4th of July! We seriously had a really great time. It was such a good experience to be able to sit underneath the Arch in Downtown St. Louis and watch those fireworks. The fireworks show was sooooo good and really long actually. It exceeded my expectations for sure!












5 comments:

Jenna Duty said...

looks like fun!!! love your outfit!!

Unknown said...

Wow, those pics are awesome! Jealous I couldn't be there. I also love the outfit. Too bad the vivint orange kinda RUINS it! Way to go boys...

Tasha said...

Girl you need to start a fashion blog. You always look awesome!

Paula said...

Fun pics! The fireworks look good even on camera :)

Kanani said...

Um, so just like everyone else, I love your outfit. Super cute for the 4th. Oh and PS. I'm stalking your blog now :-)