People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
04 July 2011
Nauvoo and Carthidge
My mom and aunt came to town for a few days, We went to Nauvoo and Carthidge. It was beautiful there. Somehow I didn't take many pictures of us, just of other stuff. So enjoy!
One of my favorite places! How far are you from Nauvoo? Glad your mom and aunt came out. If Geoff was there I would for sure come visit. Hope all is good. Miss you.
2 comments:
why didn't i get some of those sunnies? Looks like fun and humid and your hair is long. jealous. I hate you. Love you.
One of my favorite places! How far are you from Nauvoo? Glad your mom and aunt came out. If Geoff was there I would for sure come visit. Hope all is good. Miss you.
Post a Comment