Most likely anybody reading this has talked to me recently so they already know what it's been like here in St. Louis. I am really liking it out here! It's so pretty and green, there are so many trees. There is a lake down the road to run at. Oh and the people! They are sooo friendly and kind. The only thing that was totally a shock to me is the weather....
We had a few crazy stormy days and the worst tornado St. Louis has seen in 44 years so I heard. Until today I have never seen the destruction of a Tornado in person before. It was crazy. So sad. All our Vivint. guys out here are freaking awesome and they all Volunteered to help clean up in a town about 10 minutes away from us called Berkley. It's one of many neighborhoods that got hit. It was a really cool experience and I am very grateful for it and so proud of these salesman and techs! You rock St. Louis Office!!
Here is what it was like today...



4 comments:
Nuts! Cool that you guys could help, and glad you weren't hurt.
Wow glad your safe. What a great experience for your office boys and you and Mark.
You're in St Louis?! I love St Louis! Remember I lived there? And... I'm moving to Columbia, MO this summer. Email me because I don't have your email. jennahabs@hotmail.com and I would love to see you!
Wow how sad! Glad you are safe and I think its awesome the office went and helped clean up!
Post a Comment