We went with a couple of my brothers and my Sister last week to go through the corn maze. It turned out to be so fun cuz we got there right before they closed so we got to play on everything with nobody there. The Maze was lame, we thought it was going to be haunted. Since Mark somehow always works his sweet talking magic, he got us all free weekend passes so we could go through the haunted corn maze. Hopefully it will be scary!!

Gav and Marky so cozy together :)

Tawn and I

Dallas, Brando and Tawn with their crazy long tongues

I think I had about 50 pictures of Gav posing for the camera. He loves himself.....hahaha

So they have Mechanical bull, I thought that was the face I wouldve made if it had been working.

Tawn and I did a few water ducky races. It's kinda tough, hurt my hand.

the chicks going down the slide. it kinda shot us off the end.

Brando and of course gav witht he final pose! Love my bros.
No comments:
Post a Comment