People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
22 August 2010
my bitchin' 25th Birfday!!!
Thanks to all the girls that came and helped make this night super duper grand! I loved every second of it. Special thanks to Mckenna for putting it together!
Dang... We make the 80's look gooood. Please don't punch me in pictures anymore. Just because I rule at ticket games and you totally drool. So much fun, though. Much love.
Pait, I hope you had a great birthday!! Thanks for the invite. I had a blast, it's like I was 12 all over again j/k I really did have fun, even with the creepy old men!
5 comments:
25 looks good on you! You look gorgeous. I sure miss you.
oh my gosh, love it! I wish I was there with you crazy kooks!
Dang... We make the 80's look gooood. Please don't punch me in pictures anymore. Just because I rule at ticket games and you totally drool. So much fun, though. Much love.
Pait, I hope you had a great birthday!! Thanks for the invite. I had a blast, it's like I was 12 all over again j/k I really did have fun, even with the creepy old men!
Aw looks like so much fun! I'm loving your outfit! I hope you had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment