www.meat.org

04 July 2010

Best 4th of July!!

Ok......So FINALLY we had the Best 4th of July!!! Since living in Utah 5 years ago that is. We have been in Albuquerque, Washington DC, Baltimore, and New York for the 4th, And Cleveland by far is the winner!! It was the most marvelous day, couldn't have been better out here. Most of the office got together and BBQ by lake Erie in Cleveland. We played catch, frisbee, and a few other random games. The fireworks were amazing, they started at one end of the Lake and by the end of the night we had at least 3 areas letting off awesome fireworks.

5 comments:

Erin said...

looks like fun! glad it was the best one yet!

dillon and kim said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good 4th! Especially after the sorry excuse for fireworks last year in Long Island! Miss you, hope you're summer is going well.

Aaron and Steph said...

I like the lake in the background with the sailboat! How didn't I think to get a pic like this??

The McKell Family said...

Looks like fun!!! I am so glad you ate coming home soon!!

brandon said...

awesome pics, Im jealous we are not out there to hang with you guys and play some Settlers