www.meat.org

27 May 2010

Congratulations Jensen! The graduate

My beautiful niece Jensen graduated from Timpview High School today! I wish I could've been there to scream her on!! Congrats Jense you are so cool! I miss all my nieces and nephews a lot lately. Theys all be growin so freakin fast while I am gone! Bummer . Love them soooo much! Mayson 16 Tanner 20 Maddox 6 Warner "puffy" 6 Walker "walky" 7 GiGi 18 months i think...I am horrible with the month thing, obvious I don't have a baby yet! Adalyne "addy" Camryn 3Christian "Critch" 3 Koben "Kobe" 8 Jay 5 (poor kid is so scared of my sweet pups) Newest cutie Ethan 1 week and I can't wait to meet him! Lillie 2
that makes 14 plus my baby sister is almost 7 months preg. Can't wait for that little girl to come! I just love these kids to pieces! can't get enough of them.
P.S. I know you're all thinking how do I have nieces graduating high school, a nephew on a mission etc. But remember folks I am the 8th outa 9 and my eldest bro is the big 42 or somethin!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love this post- your nieces and nephews are so cute!!! I bet they love having you as an aunt. You are a natural with kids- pretty sure Kad-o has a crush on you. =)

JennaHabes said...

Hi! I miss you! Come to TX someday. Or don't, because it sucks here. But I still miss you.

dlhadlock said...

I totally remember going to Jensens house. Thats so crazy how much your family has grown.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Holy nieces/nephews. Better jump on that bandwagon (haha, I'm one to talk). Should we just all 4 grow old and childless together??

Mayson said...

I love our family!!! So cute!!