People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
www.meat.org
18 January 2010
Sledding
A few weeks ago we went to visit my bestest girl and her hubby for a little sledding. It was most definitely a good time. Here are a few pics. I took about 200 cuz I got a fun camera for christmas! Don't mind the weird editing. I was just playing with my I-photo.
Mallory and Joshy
Me and Mall about to take off. The hill wasn't that big but these sleds were so fast!
Mark going head first, such a daredevil:)
Sadly this is the best picture of him going off this little jump. He got some way good air off that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I own a coulple of sleds. I will take you sometime!! And new camera?! Fun! Let's take a photograhy class together. I need to learn how to use mine and edit pics.
Love the new look of your blog. The sledding looks fun.
man i love the Woods family
Post a Comment