www.meat.org

06 October 2009

Wonderful Weekend

2 Weeks ago we went to the Elders cabin in Fairview for the weekend to play on our new 4 wheeler and see the beautiful fall colors. I took soooo many pictures so here are a few that sum up all the fun we had.
Everybody went shooting which is always fun :) We played on a fun track for 4 wheelers and the Rhino and go completely, ridiculously dirty. click on this picture to enlarge. It's just nasty. Geoff took us to a pond nearby to go off this rope swing. Ok so Mark and I actually did this an you all know he HATES cold water, it usually takes him 30 minutes to get into the ocean or pool. He jumped right in! It was the coldest water I have ever been in. Icy cold, we could hardly talk swimming back to the edge. Every time we go here we always play on the old ski lift. It's fun and the view from up there is so pretty. Thanks elders you are so good to us!!

3 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the fall in Utah!

Barb Elder said...

I wish I could of come that weekend. So much fun. I am glad you guys got to go when weather is good. You guys are the best!

Brandon Bridge said...

How fun, beautiful pictures!