www.meat.org

16 March 2009

A little annoyed

I of course love it when you all comment on my blog. I mean who doesn't! I have just had a few old friends leave comments often and ask me questions, see the problem is they have PRIVATE blogs therefore I can't answer them or even say hi back. What's the point?! 
Just letting out a bit of frustration!  Thanks 

6 comments:

mckenna said...

Yeah. That would be a little obnoxious. I hate when people go private.

Jene and Megan said...

I agree for the most part. I was going to go private but it's a hassle because then people get mad and then you have to get everyone's email and blah blah...so I decided against it in the end.

dlhadlock said...

I totally agree with you. I thought about it but way to big of a hassle.

Brandon Bridge said...

It's totally a hassle...but speaking from someone who had to go private, it's better than having some weirdo write nasty comments. Hey, but I don't remember if I added you guys. So send you're email address to kassidimarie@gmail.com and I'll add you!

The McKell Family said...

Amen sista. . I am there with ya!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Ohhhh that drives me nuts!