www.meat.org

22 March 2009

Catching up...Finally....and for Tressa, haha

A few weeks ago we went to the Throwdown Fight Night in Salt Lake City with a bunch of friends. It was fun for a while but ended up going for about 5 hours. Luckily we had this crazy drunk girl sitting behind us that was super entertaining, especially for Mal and Josh. (sorry guys)
                                                      (you rock that freaken' pose Tristan)
Thanks to Ron Craft I got to fly in his awesome plane from SF to Heber with my mom, sister and her fiance to take their engagements. It was so fun. Kinda scary through the canyon to be honest. We totally came out of our seats a few times. Not because of his flying skills, Just ocean air :) We had an Apx Party at the Jazz game that was so much fun. I am not a big Jazz fan but we got to sit on the 2nd row (thanks Scott) which made it so much more awesome. I had to snap a shot of this lady that was sitting in front of us because she is the mastermind behind those bad boy clocks!! Who wouldn't want one?!  Mark and I love going shooting in the range or outdoors. The other day he took me to Gunnies and bought me that awesome Rugar 22 Rifle so I could actually hit targets more! Oh and it's Blue. It's so fun and kinda cute for a gun. We went up to Eagle Mountain with Mallory and Josh and shot tons of fun guns. We had a wide variety but I must say Marks shot gun seriously bruised my right shoulder. It was insane. 
(me shooting the shotgun)
                                                                      (Mal shooting my rifle)                   (mark with his 9 mm handgun with his new 33 round clip, what a bad ass) (josh shooting at clay pigeons)

7 comments:

dlhadlock said...

We go shooting up there all the time. we just went on Saturday. it was a blast. dan just bought me a new pink gun. And My ex husband fought at those fights. he won it was Boogie. They are fun to go to. I love the drunk girl.

The McKell Family said...

Uh ya that was so hilarious!!! That lady was soooooo funny!!!! That was fun shooting the other day! And I LOVE TEPANYAKI!!!!! Way fun weekend... Love ya guys!

dillon and kim said...

you are such a BAD ASS! lol I'll only shoot the shotgun when I have to but you look like a pro! Looks like fun, can't wait to play this summer!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

We totally need to go shooting together!!!! Jesse and I love it!!

Hermana Bennett said...

Yay you got a gun! Now you can protect all the girls when the guys are out selling ;)

mckenna said...

Yeah!! We're coming down for the wedding. We'll be there Wednesday the 1st through the following Monday. At least that's the plan so far. :) We're so excited! I feel like I haven't seen family in FOREVER!!

Barb Elder said...

You live the good life. Looks like fun. Thanks for all you guys do for Geoff. You guys are great.