www.meat.org

12 February 2009

Litterally...Been home for only 2 days....

This is where I am off to in 10 minutes!! My home for the next 5 days. It's Afton Canyon in Ludlow California a place my family has been visiting yearly oh since my 40 year old brother was a youngin. This is the first time girls are going and I am pumped (besides the part where Mark is staying home to work ) It's going to be so much fun dirt biking for days and days. Stay tuned later next week I am due to post some Disneyland pictures and then the pictures from this trip. Pray for me to not wreck!!
P.S. Tress we wish you were coming. Won't be the same without you :(

2 comments:

Tressa said...

I am bummed too. Have a blast though, there's always next year. Show all the boys how to jump the quad!

The McKell Family said...

I miss you....