www.meat.org

17 February 2009

Disneyland

Mark and I had so much fun in California with the Chambers! Disneyland was a blast, seriously so much fun. I could go on and on about it but I will just say the basic things that were awesome...
  1. The Chambers of course were so fun to hang out with
  2. Cheesecake Factory, Claim Jumper, Yard House, and Jack in the box! Best food ever.
  3. Rain Rain Rain at Disneyland makes for short lines
  4. The Indiana Jones ride breaking down while we were on it causing Mark to get really claustrophobic  (we got a free pass though)
  5. Riding bikes to the Donut shop and the beach
  6. Hollywood Tower Hotel---BEST RIDE at California Adventure by far
I could just go on and on really. The pictures speak for themselves. Awesome trip. I think we are going to make it and annual vacay!!

6 comments:

The McKell Family said...

I want to see some pics!!!

mckenna said...

Holy cow!! You look so much like your mom in some of those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun, and cold.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Hey! I just blogged about this too, finally. I was a little long-winded on mine (like I am in all my blogs). I miss D-Land!!!!! So stinkin' fun. Where's the next trip going to take place? See you soon (we better, at least).

Mary said...

Paityn Astle! I mean Woods:) How are you? You look so happy and beautiful! This is Mary used to be Walton by the way. Just wanted to say hi! It's good to see your pretty face after so long.

dillon and kim said...

what a fun trip! You're right, the summer is coming so so fast! I thought the guys planned a night for dinner but who knows. We should really have a girls night the week they go to Arizona, call me when it gets closer, I miss you!