WARNING: While you enjoy my lovely pictures please keep in mind that we were camping in the desert, which means...No showers-No make up-No flat irons-No nice clothes-No contacts most of the time due to dusty wind. Ok so we got that covered.
Garrit taking the Samurai down a rock ledge. It freaked me out but I knew he had it under control. My brothers always seem to find something crazy to do.
I got a really quick wash off in the motorhome so I had to spend 30 minutes filling up a 12 gallon water jug to replace the water I used. So boring therefore you get to see this pic.

Me and cute Christian on the kids quad. I loved that thing. It zips and goes anywhere and turns like a dime.
This was probably one of the biggest highlights of this year for me. I love camping and dirt bike riding but never get to do it since Mark and I are gone for the warm weather every year. I loved hanging with my family especially getting to know all my cousins from California that we don't see very often. My family has been going here our entire lives. We always etch our names with the year on the rusty train bridge, look one of the pics above and you can see a bunch of names. We found my dads first one from 1967 the first year he was there! It's a great place.
My dad and little sister were up over a hill for a while and I was playing on a jump then totally ran out of gas! So this is what entertained me until they saved me.
P.S. Welcome Home Dad!
5 comments:
You haven't done a real post like that since forever!! Awesome pictures.
Hey! I check out your blog too, all the time.. it's all good. But yeah it was good seeing you guys, it's too bad we're not going to the same area this year, but good luck in NY! At least you'll be more entertained than I will be =)
What a fun family adventure. It looks like it was cold... were you freezing the whole time? That's really cool about the names on the railroad and how you saw your dad's from the first time he went. I spotted your name, too!! Lets play. 'Nough said.
looks like you've been having a great time traveling!!
I would love to help you make an apron. I am going to help Lindy make one. They are so easy. Just text me and let me know when you can do it.
Post a Comment