www.meat.org

30 October 2008

Vegas Baby!!

Last weekend Mark and I went to vegas with my older brother Garrit and his cute pregnant wife SheaLea. We had a relaxing time laying out at the pool, shopping, eating a yummy dinner at Lawrys (if you never have it's a must) so goooood, then we went to the O show at the Belagio which was amazing. I love those shows. It was so nice to get away. We seem like we have been nonstop busy lately and we needed a little break.

4 comments:

garritandshea said...

Yay! I loved our weekend get-away! I want to go back already! And, by the way, I love everything I bought! I was so excited to get ready for work with all my new make-up. Never let me in Sephora again!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Fun, fun. I'm jealous. I love Vegas!

The McKell Family said...

fun fun!! We need to go to vegas together!!! I am glad you guys had fun!!!

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Whoa where was my invite? I love that place and the O show, So good!!! Glad you had a little vaca!