My mom was in town this week for a few days and it was wonderful. It's nice to see fam whenever possible. She stopped here in MD before heading to NJ to go on the cruise my lil' sister works on. I drove her to Cape Liberty cruise port in Bayonne, NJ on Thursday. It was a long drive but well worth it. I got to spend a couple hours with my sis Tristan. We did some grocery shopping for her and then ate at Hullahans, which was delicious by the way!! She seems like she has grown up so much since leaving Utah 6 months ago! It was sad to say goodbye but they had to get on the ship by 2 and I wanted to beat rush hour traffic so the 3 1/2 hour drive didn't turn into 7 hours!!!
4 comments:
How cute!! You guys look a lot a like in that picture, besides the fact you have totally opposite hair color! I am glad you got to hang out with family!!!
Cute picture! I love your shirt!
Dang all of you cross the country folk. I miss ya.
My family came into town for the weekend too!!! It is so nice to see them when you haven't for a while!! Cute pic of you two!!1
Post a Comment