People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I was just on Facebook (I know. I'm lame) and my friend's little brother on there had added pictures from his recent cruise and there was Tristan! Fun! She looked so tan. I'm jealous. I'm pasty.
Paityn. . Hi i havent talked to you forever. . hahahahah Anyway, just thought I would say hello I am sure I will talk to you tomorrow. Lets do kick boxing, i renewed my membership!!!!
I'll give you 2 guesses on who is a little slow.. and the first one doesn't count....
RIGHT...its ME!
I had no idea that your little sister had dated Marco..That's so funny, what a small world. I remember people talking about his girl friend before the mission.. BUT never clicked it was your sister... crazy... anyways I don't know why but I thought it was necessary for me to tell you that:)! TTYL!
i sort of wish you were coming with us out this summer or vice versa. i dont know that i love any of the girls in our office this year. it might be a hot lonely summer for me!!! how about you? any good pals?
that is early! andrew's last meeting is on the 13th so we leave the 15th...so not too soon after you! we'll have to meet up in DC or something!!! so he is managing right? how did his office turn out? i totally have HIGH hopes for this year!!!
6 comments:
I was just on Facebook (I know. I'm lame) and my friend's little brother on there had added pictures from his recent cruise and there was Tristan! Fun! She looked so tan. I'm jealous. I'm pasty.
It's good to hear from you! Gosh....you guys are quite the travelers!!! Take care!!!!!--Kim
Paityn. . Hi i havent talked to you forever. . hahahahah Anyway, just thought I would say hello I am sure I will talk to you tomorrow. Lets do kick boxing, i renewed my membership!!!!
I'll give you 2 guesses on who is a little slow.. and the first one doesn't count....
RIGHT...its ME!
I had no idea that your little sister had dated Marco..That's so funny, what a small world. I remember people talking about his girl friend before the mission.. BUT never clicked it was your sister... crazy... anyways I don't know why but I thought it was necessary for me to tell you that:)! TTYL!
i sort of wish you were coming with us out this summer or vice versa. i dont know that i love any of the girls in our office this year. it might be a hot lonely summer for me!!! how about you? any good pals?
that is early! andrew's last meeting is on the 13th so we leave the 15th...so not too soon after you! we'll have to meet up in DC or something!!! so he is managing right? how did his office turn out? i totally have HIGH hopes for this year!!!
Post a Comment