www.meat.org

22 January 2008

Disnleyland!!!

The happiest place on earth! Tressa, Tawn, Koben and I went to Disneyland on sunday. It was so much fun. It was sooooo crowded but still super great. I think my favorite ride was Indiana Jones. We got our pic with Tigger. Overall it was a great day and a good ending to our trip.

7 comments:

Tressa said...

My favorite "fride" was definitely Space Mountain. That was a fun day. I like it when you post fun stuff on your blog. You should do it more often.

Dana Dastrup said...

Hey cute girl!! I am so glad that I came acrossed your blog!! How are you? I ran into Jess the other day & we all seriously need to get together soon!! Hope all is going well babe! Love you@

Megano said...

Oh my goodness!!! I haven't seen you forever! How are you? I'm so glad that you said hi! You're married, that's so awesome, you and your hubby look so cute! Where are you guys right now? What are you up to?! I know I can't believe Stefano and I got married, but its crazy how life works out. Anywho keep me posted!!!: )

Megano said...

ps I added you as a friend I hope you don't mind:)

jenna said...

paityn i came across your blog through megan niccolis! what are you up to?

Jene and Megan said...

Oh my gosh...blogsurfing and BAM look who I find!! How are you? It's been a very very long time. Update me on your life!! You look so good in all your pics and you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Kaila, I was looking at other blogs and I saw yours- really cute pics!